New Job: Senior PR Manager
Life Size Media is a small, specialist communications agency working exclusively in cleantech and sustainable innovation. We are proud to work with some of the most exciting companies in this sector delivering fully integrated, highly effective communications campaigns. We are looking for an outstanding PR Manager to join our team.
This is a highly varied role that would suit someone who excels in a fast-paced, ever-changing working environment. If you’re looking to deliver excellent work in a sector that you feel passionately about, we want to hear from you.
About you and your experience:
Direct cleantech or clean energy experience is preferred but a general sustainability or tech background with a clear interest in this sector is also of interest. Candidates must be able to work with campaigns that are technology focused and grounded in commercial outcomes. We are looking for a positive and energetic individual with an evident ability to build relationships with clients. We welcome applications from those coming from an agency or in-house background. We are equally open to applications from those looking to make a step up in their career as those returning to work or looking for a change of direction.
- Strong track record of delivering successful PR campaigns (including international publications)
- 5 years in a similar PR based role
- Existing strong relationships with journalists
- Takes a broad approach to PR using varied tools and different approaches
- Familiar with social media within the context of PR campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to write fluent and engaging content for a range of materials and audiences
- Keen to work in a small team with taking a hands-on, collaborative approach
- A second language is an advantage
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional PR campaigns across our client portfolio. You will report to our Strategy Director and manage our PR Assistant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Developing effective PR strategies (alongside our Strategy Director)
- Delivering strategies on time, on budget and to client expectations
- Securing press coverage that delivers on our client’s brand story and commercial objectives
- Managing the PR Assistant to ensure smooth, reliable campaign mechanics (reports, press lists, social media, monitoring etc)
- Producing compelling written content to support both PR and brand projects
What’s in it for you:
- Being an integral part of a team and company that is genuinely doing something different
- Delivering campaigns that are transforming cleantech companies and having real impact
- Being part of a fast-growing company and contributing to and shaping that growth
- Working with clients across Europe on campaigns with global reach
- Working with clients at the Founder/CEO/Senior Management level
- Plenty of opportunities for travel
- Highly flexible working arrangements and a culture that emphasise individual freedom and responsibility
- Possibility of 4 days a week for the right candidate
- We embrace diversity and are committed to an inclusive workplace for our employees
Life Size Media is Europe’s cleantech communications agency. We build brands, share stories and grow businesses. We understand complex clean technology and our support helps cleantech companies reach customers, raise investment, access new markets and build international reputations.
Life Size Media is based in a unique workspace in the heart of Shoreditch. We operate an agile, team-based working culture with each team member comfortable with the initiative of managing their own time while collaborating collectively. We are interested in applicants that want to gain valuable experience in this constantly evolving and growing sector.
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: Competitive, experience dependant
Contract: Full time (4 days could be discussed for the right candidate)
How to apply: Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant skills and experience and why you are excited about this role and our company. Please also include 3 examples of your written work with a short description of each. Applications without each of these requirements will not be considered.
Applications will be accepted until Monday 14th May 2018.