Life Size Media is a small, specialist communications agency working exclusively in cleantech and sustainable innovation. We are proud to work with some of the most exciting companies in this sector delivering fully integrated, highly effective communications campaigns. We are now looking for an outstanding, client-facing Marketing Account Director on a 6 month contract (with possibility of extension). This is a highly varied role that would suit someone who excels in a fast-paced, ever-changing working environment. If you’re looking to deliver excellent work in a sector that you feel passionately about, we want to hear from you.
Marketing Account Director responsibilities
You will plan and manage all of the marketing and design work that we deliver for our clients, both as part of integrated campaigns and as standalone projects. You will be working directly with our CEO and alongside our PR manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a wide variety of marketing and design projects from planning through to conception
- Ensuring design projects are completed on time, brief and budget
- Writing project briefs and timelines and ensuring clear client communication throughout
- Producing a wide range of marketing collateral from brochures to business cards to banners
- Managing website projects
- Writing engaging copy for a wide range of materials and purposes
- Sourcing and managing freelance designers, developers, copywriters and other specialists
- Working alongside the PR manager on integrated campaigns
- Managing client relationships, planning marketing strategy and deliverables within available budgets
- Developing and maintaining client brands
- Securing and pricing new work
- Contributing to the promotion of Life Size Media
Required skills and experience:
- At least five years’ experience in a marketing role, with two years in a senior position, preferably within an agency environment
- Extremely strong project management skills
- Strong understanding of design and branding processes and trends
- Proven track record of delivering design and website projects
- Ability to write fluent and engaging marketing content for a range of materials and audiences
- Confidence providing strategic guidance to clients and planning effective marketing campaigns
- Experience building strong relationships with clients
- A clear interest in the cleantech industry
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative suite and ability to make minor amends and updates to existing collateral
- A second language (particularly German) is an advantage
- Experience with social media strategy
- A scientific degree or experience working with complex science and technology
Life Size Media is based at SOHO WORKS, an international network of round-the-clock workspaces from Soho House & Co, designed to support individuals and businesses in the creative industries. This offers a unique working environment (including an onsite cafe) with access to talks, events and classes.
We operate an agile working culture, giving you more flexibility to work in a way that suits your lifestyle and other commitments. It is essential, however, that you are comfortable managing your own time and working independently.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are open to applications from a broad range of backgrounds, education and experiences.
Contract type: Fixed term, 6-month maternity cover with possibility of extension
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 pro rata (4 days a week)
Location: SOHO WORKS, The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ
How to apply:
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant skills and experience and why you are excited about this role and our company. Please also include 3 examples of marketing projects that you have managed with a short description of each. Applications without each of these requirements will not be considered.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on the 26 April.